Skip to main content

Me...??!!

 See, here's the thing . In fifteen years of existence I don’t think I’m clear about how to identify myself as it always has to be associated with something. Well, in my case I’m all over the place from learning how to answer my sister’s obnoxious questions to indulging in various forms of arts, reading all sorts stories, poems, speeches, listening to songs (obviously not lectures), dancing, singing (it also includes blabbering for my baby cousins in order to put then to sleep), cleaning inside and out, experiencing the excitement of learning a new language as I learn Sanskrit ,  travelling ,playing the keyboard, learning new things and enjoying life! I’m a determined and cheerful girl from the beautiful and constantly growing city of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Honestly, I totally enjoy everything I do and am thankful for an amazing and adventurous life. I derive great pleasure from reading beautifully crafted sentences and a moment of bliss when I’ve written one. My ambition is to be a space researcher and help the world become a better place or it is better put -the world to be the natural and truthful place it was. Someday I  hope to write something that demands to be heard by the whole world rather than just staying on paper. Thank you!

Me!!

From the time I started blogging this is it was about






-Bharathi Senthilkumar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sathuragiri experience

  Sathuragiri is a pilgrimage site located in the district of Virudhunagar in Tamilnadu. The hills are actually a part of the Western Ghats. The name is in Tamil, as 'chaturam' means square and 'giri' means mountain. Many people say the the hill is square-shaped, so that's where the name originates from. I saw that the temple built around the 2 'suyambu' lingam or the two idols that are not installed by any person but they exist on their own is in the middle of 4 different hills.  Our group consisted of 4 girls and their fathers and four other uncles. Everyone was a school friend except my father, our group’s leader and another uncle. Everyone is such an amazing person. We had great fun throughout the entire journey. They all taught me so much by talking about their life experiences and many other incidents that changed their lives. We began our trek from a madam at the foot of the hills in SriVilliputhur. Filled with adventurous paths, I had great fun a...

An unfinished carving

 Everyone was posting about the importance of books, and that the hobby should be kept alive with the current generation. But reading books has been my hobby since I learnt to read. So, I thought of updating my thoughts on the topic. A door into imagination, books are the key to convert all your clumsy, jumbled thoughts into clear pictures. Books can change your attitude towards life by giving you a new perspective! It helps you slip into a world without too many problems, a flawless place where characters are actually characters, meaning they don't influence your life fully but partially! Learning about different cultures and looking into the daily lives of different people, has an enormous effect on your behaviour. Just that it helps you to learn from the mistakes made in history, whether it led to success or disasters you'll learn from it.  There is a wide range of books from fiction to biography, literally on every topic we are interested in. I feel people should just read...

IDK 😶

 Maybe if I’d been prettier. Maybe if I’d been smarter. Maybe if I’d been more mature, never showing that raw, childish side. Maybe if I’d asked for less than time — or maybe if I’d never asked at all. Maybe if I’d been of more value. Maybe if I’d had more friends. Maybe if I’d been less of a mother and more of just an unconcerned lover. Maybe if I’d never questioned your actions, and known you would leave if I ever did. Maybe if I never asked about your chats with other people online, about the girls who were “just friends” touching you. Maybe if I’d died earlier, or maybe if I was never born. Maybe if I never had to lie to my parents and sister. Maybe if I never happened. Maybe if I didn’t hold on to everything that’s gone. Maybe if I never expressed who I really am. Maybe if I never had expectations of love. Maybe if I gave my body earlier. Maybe if I trusted my instincts, instead of silencing them. Maybe if I gave myself less time, like I had any. I know I’m nev...