Skip to main content

Decoding Inside out

 I think emotions, expressions are directly proportional to the experiences we have every day. 

The emotions are an outcome of your reactions to various situations. The way you react before you can think is like an indication that your subconscious mind has already programmed many situations.  But you can never decide on how you will react until you're in the situation. These pre-programmed reactions are our interpretations of the actual events that are going on, rather than from specific emotional feelings.

The five main emotions visualized in Inside out - anger, disgust, fear, happiness, and sadness is a broad classification of a whole range of emotions. The amount of each emotion felt in a moment is unobservable once your consumed by a feeling. Maybe that's because certain emotions are correlated meaning they often rise and fall together that you're not able to specify the exact feeling. Especially during a sad phase. But if you are able to stand inside your mind and watch these emotions at play maybe then you would know who wants to rule your mind. Maybe it's not one emotion which takes charge. 

I think that our feelings can be divided into two parts. A negative feeling and a positive feeling. I also feel that these are totally depended more on your attitude towards life more than the control over your reactions. Overall, if you had a positive attitude, you might turn out to be a happier person than a person with a negative attitude!


“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
― Abraham Lincoln





 

A measurement of the degree to which two things tend to rise and fall together. For instance, height is correlated with weight, because taller people are usually heavier.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sathuragiri experience

  Sathuragiri is a pilgrimage site located in the district of Virudhunagar in Tamilnadu. The hills are actually a part of the Western Ghats. The name is in Tamil, as 'chaturam' means square and 'giri' means mountain. Many people say the the hill is square-shaped, so that's where the name originates from. I saw that the temple built around the 2 'suyambu' lingam or the two idols that are not installed by any person but they exist on their own is in the middle of 4 different hills.  Our group consisted of 4 girls and their fathers and four other uncles. Everyone was a school friend except my father, our group’s leader and another uncle. Everyone is such an amazing person. We had great fun throughout the entire journey. They all taught me so much by talking about their life experiences and many other incidents that changed their lives. We began our trek from a madam at the foot of the hills in SriVilliputhur. Filled with adventurous paths, I had great fun a...

IDK 😶

 Maybe if I’d been prettier. Maybe if I’d been smarter. Maybe if I’d been more mature, never showing that raw, childish side. Maybe if I’d asked for less than time — or maybe if I’d never asked at all. Maybe if I’d been of more value. Maybe if I’d had more friends. Maybe if I’d been less of a mother and more of just an unconcerned lover. Maybe if I’d never questioned your actions, and known you would leave if I ever did. Maybe if I never asked about your chats with other people online, about the girls who were “just friends” touching you. Maybe if I’d died earlier, or maybe if I was never born. Maybe if I never had to lie to my parents and sister. Maybe if I never happened. Maybe if I didn’t hold on to everything that’s gone. Maybe if I never expressed who I really am. Maybe if I never had expectations of love. Maybe if I gave my body earlier. Maybe if I trusted my instincts, instead of silencing them. Maybe if I gave myself less time, like I had any. I know I’m nev...

An unfinished carving

 Everyone was posting about the importance of books, and that the hobby should be kept alive with the current generation. But reading books has been my hobby since I learnt to read. So, I thought of updating my thoughts on the topic. A door into imagination, books are the key to convert all your clumsy, jumbled thoughts into clear pictures. Books can change your attitude towards life by giving you a new perspective! It helps you slip into a world without too many problems, a flawless place where characters are actually characters, meaning they don't influence your life fully but partially! Learning about different cultures and looking into the daily lives of different people, has an enormous effect on your behaviour. Just that it helps you to learn from the mistakes made in history, whether it led to success or disasters you'll learn from it.  There is a wide range of books from fiction to biography, literally on every topic we are interested in. I feel people should just read...